they are not u

they are not u
um they not u

Friday, September 3, 2010

Pissed at well my family i guess

Mood: i hope ur having a great one caused mines fucked up at the moment.
Music:He is We play list

Moments ago i was in my safe haven chewing on tomato basil crackers grape crush pop and reading in the bathroom. No not while using it. Its the only place they cant bother me. If everyone thinks ur using the bathroom their not gonna bother you. And my mom wonders why im in there all the time. I cant believe this being always pissed at this this life. It seems like there isnt any thing i can do that makes a difference. Thank God i have friends u guys are the only ones that keep me sane seriously. My ex keeps asking why i write when no one reads it except for the people i allow to know i write it and my answer is. I guess it takes my mind of things and feels like talking to some one about the things that utterly bore some one else. Lol the Internet is my # uno confidant sad but true. Plans have changed who wants to go to october fest with me. I seriously can not be there with just the units it would drive me crazy. ZZ i hope u can come u to S. He is We really rocks for these moments. Definetley recommend. Done ranting bye bye for now.
Lurv
~pissedtotheextreme~

No comments:

Post a Comment