they are not u

they are not u
um they not u

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Satisfied

Okay before i went to bed i thought i might answer  few questions for u. Um okay well I'm British, we moved to the US when i was eight and i just recently came back from a visit with Grandma Fran. Um okay I'm in high school I'm 16 turning 17 in september yeah. Oh I'm a junior of course. I have 4 amazingly fabulous best friends 2 guys 2 girl the guys keep me centered and down to earth the girls reek havoc with me like they are supposed to i love them. Oh and i have a boyfriend who name is ha ha u thought i would spill the beans no i will not. But he is my boyfriend and i love him to pieces. I love Bridget Jones whenever i miss home i read the book i love her charming yet faulty ways. Oh bloody hell my parents seem to be stirring have to go that's enough information i think.
NIGHT <3

No comments:

Post a Comment